CORSAIR IRONCLAW RGB - FPS and MOBA Gaming Mouse review


CORSAIR IRONCLAW RGB - FPS and MOBA Gaming Mouse review
CORSAIR IRONCLAW RGB - FPS and MOBA Gaming Mouse review









CORSAIR IRONCLAW RGB - FPS and MOBA Gaming Mouse review




Editors LikedMade for larger hands
New optical sensor PMW3391
Two segment RGB for eye candy
Textured grips and wheel
Good buttons

Editors Didn't LikeQuite light at just 105g thanks to its allplastic construction
Abstruse software
Very thick, heavy, and stiff cable
Needs firmware fixes


Corsair Ironclaw RGB Gaming Mouse Specifications
Mouse Warranty
Two years
Prog buttons
7
DPI
18,000 DPI
Sensor
PMW3391
Sensor Type
Optical
Mouse Backlighting
1 Zone RGB
On Board Memory
Yes
On-board Memory Profiles
1
Mouse button Type
Omron
Connectivity
Wired
Mouse Button Durability
50M L/R Click
Grip Type
Palm
Weight
105g (w/out cable and accessories)
CUE Software
Supported in iCUE
Cable
1.8m Braided Fiber
Game Type
FPS, MOBA
Report Rate
Selectable 1000Hz/500Hz/250Hz/125Hz


 today I'll be taking a look at a newly released mouse from coarser the iron claw RGB so comfort and ergonomics always come heavily into play with mice and this is especially the case in gaming most users who upgrade from a standard kind of included with your PC Mouse will initially look to preference of grip and size caller fingertips and palm grips if you're looking to get really technical you can even look to a modular or customizable Mouse with interchangeable grips partner or pinky rests as well if you're not looking to spend loads of time 


and money fine-tuning your grip a safe option for a user with larger hands say would be a palm grip Mouse and this is exactly the target market for the iron claw so let's start with the price  it's it's pretty mid tier when compared to the competition not crazy expensive not really a budget option either but on people you do seem to get quite a bit for your money firstly it's compatible with courses IQ software which in my opinion is great every 

experience I've had with IQ has been really positive and if the level of customization is the same as some previously tested coolers and keyboards this is definitely a big plus you do also get some RGB configurable lighting in two zones it one at the rear of the mouse and one by the scroll wheel of course I have also included on run switches nice and quality and also boasts the iron claw mouse features their most advanced optical sensor yet so it'd be really interesting to see how the mouse actually performs packaging follows courses yellow aesthetic and opening 

the box up we find the mouse itself as well as a QuickStart guide and warranty information with the iron claw in hand what's instantly impressive is that it feels quite light for a larger Mouse at 105 grams Corsair have done well to keep the weight down and although predominantly plastic in construction the iron claw doesn't feel creaky or cheap a quick squeeze shows no signs of flexing and a shake no signs of rattling it does feel really good in a palm grip the top of the mouse including right and left clicks is made from a soft touch plastic 

and both sides feature rubberized grips perfect if you tend to lift your mouse up a lot in terms of comfort I don't have massive hands but the iron claw was a particularly good fit for me my hand sat really naturally over the mouse and the extended thumb rest helped with positioning my thumb close to both the side buttons both right and left clicks are also slightly concave which isn't really noticeable by looking directly at the mouse but it does help with centering your fingers over both the right and left clicks you have seven buttons in total on the iron claw 

both left and right clicks side buttons dpi switches and the wheel click or programmable through the IQ software the scroll wheel is a little bit larger than most mice I'm used in the past and initially it did feel a little bit woolly it's a little hard to detect individual clicks up and down and it will be interesting to see how this affects its gaming experience it's pretty easy to scroll quickly though so possibly better for moving through long pages of text as mention the right and left clicks are Omron switches rated for up to 50 million clicks with operating force of 60 

gram force and a naught 0.45 actuation distance and these feel by comparison very clicky and very responsive taking a look at the base of the mouse we find a number of large Stacy feet and the optical sensor specifically it's a PM w3 391 which has been developed in conjunction with pics art you can also get quite specific with dpi adjustment from a hundred up to an eighth at 18,000 with single dpi steps the cable is braided as well also nice to see and 1.8 meters long 

there's also a small velcro strap to help with tidying the cable up and for travel and travel it's also an interesting one for the iron claw as it features on board profile storage for up to three profiles great if you do find yourself on the move a lot as you don't have to spend time downloading software and spending time configuring everything over and over again it's pretty much just plug and play this does mean that the DPI buttons and DP a dpi indicator LEDs are essentially a multi-purpose out the box the front button controls profile select and the rear button dpi adjustment the LED indicators also react depending on which button you press to 

indicate both dpi levels and which profile is selected plugging the mouse ink the lighting into gear the illuminated courser logo and scrollwheel lights do look pretty good although maybe a little bit dim in a brightly lit room with the lights off though colors do come through much brighter , setting the mouse up does require heading over to Corsair comm to download the IQ software once installed you can double check to see if a newer firmware is needed to be installed but otherwise you're good to start customizing to your heart's content as mentioned 

it's super pleasing to see that the iron claw is supported by IQ as there is so much that you can change and customize for the first profiles tab you can of course set up profiles that are stored on your system and there are three options to be stored on the mouse you can link these programs to applications so that they are enabled automatically as well setting up one of these profiles just requires the profile tab to be selected and then you can move through the other tabs lighting for the iron claw can be set up on both the scroll and logo zones independently and you do have a ton of effects to choose from such as rainbow pulsing static even temperature 

modes are all available and all lighting can also be synchronized with other coarser components and peripherals dpi options are just as extensive with incremental increases and decreases of one dpi up and down it's cool as well to see options for lower Sniper dpi options and that both sniper and DPR indicated colors can be changed to basically any color you want for performance you have options to enable angle snapping and enhance pointer precision and probably one of the more interesting features surface calibration decided to tune the iron claw mouse to whichever gaming surface you prefer Corsair do state that this isn't necessary for 

their own Mouse mats as the iron claw will be pre calibrated but for non Corsair mouse pads the process only takes a few seconds definitely worth it for peace of mind there is probably a lot more customization than I can cover in this review more synchronization with other Corsair peripherals for example and more lighting effects the inclusion of IQ is definitely a big feather in the iron claws cap though in terms of actual performance though it's best to take the iron claw through a number of games it was put through its paces with games like pop G and super 

hot and I didn't encounter any issues with tracking the collaboration with Pixar's on the center sensor seems to be a good move on courses parts I actually found it to be a really we'll mouse during longer gaming sessions thanks to the palm grip even though I have been using some smaller mice recently the buttons are well laid out and spaced out and I couldn't see there being a huge issue with reaching controls even for very hand sizes as I mentioned I don't have massive hands but it still felt like a really good fit for me with the scroll wheel the single clicks 

up and down were a little bit hard to discern after extended use I was able to train myself to switch between say weapons in the game more effectively but I did find in number of instances I'd over or under scroll I've recently been using the Logitech MX master which features a super accurate and tactile scroll wheel so it's possible and being a little bit picky in this respect one issue I did come across though which proved a little bit irritating came when lifting the mouse

 to recenter it on the mousepad I tend to prefer to use a higher dpi and don't really swing my hand around madly but when lifting the mouse slightly and moving it to the right I did find that the thumb support sometimes caught and dragged across my mouse pad this was more 

irritating as it felt and sounded a little bit grating but I could see this potentially damaging softer mouse pads down the line and after much longer periods of use it also kind of begs the question why this space at the bottom of the mouse wasn't simply filled in I can't imagine that this would have added much to the weight of the mouse either overall though I was left impressed by the iron claw RGB I found performance to be perfectly acceptable and it's still really good to see that the priority focus has been the great sensor and the omron switches there is a ton of flexibility for setting the mouse up to your gaming preferences and the three profile onboard storage is also really cool to see and means you can configure the iron claws say for 

your three favorite games and basically just forget about it the central scroll wheel did take a little bit of time to get used to and although a little soft to begin with I did find it improved with time the iron claw RGB isn't covered in lighting but there is enough to match your setup it's a little bit dim and could be brighter but in dimly lit rooms or with the lights turned down a bit it does shine through well enough and does the job the one cool thing to me though was the shape and comfort I did find it fit my hand really really well the side grips are nice Rippey and the bus and layer and position is spot on in my opinion for me it's probably one of the most 

comfortable mouth shapes I have tested to date and at 105 grams it's also impressively light and again sort of my perfect weight preference I think it's actually really well priced as you do get a bunch of really useful features basically ticking every box on my sake or request checklist you don't get things like interchangeable weights and modular buttons but this kind of kind of customization would likely have driven the price up quite a bit essentially for those who prefer a palm grip or those with larger hands looking for a new Mouse with a 

sensible feature set that's not too over-the-top you could do a lot worse than the Corsair iron claw RGB but please let us know in the comments what you think are there any features and functions that you feel essential or might be missing from the iron claw RGB we are always interested to hear your thoughts if this is your first time on

I wanted a corsair mouse for a very long time because I've had the k70 keyboard for a very long time and that's my favorite keyboard so an OCD thing I wanted matching brands I wanted a Corsair Mouse the Corsair keyboard but every single courser Mouse that I've tried it just didn't fit my hand I wasn't pleased with the ergonomics I didn't like the aesthetics of it and you know just a few reasons until now this is Coursera's new iron claw RGB and it was released this year announced in CES 2019 we're going to talk about the specs and I'm gonna give you 


my thoughts on why I can finally say I can accept a corsair mouse as part of my arsenal and gaming setup but before we get started , I'll talk about that later the mouse is 

mostly plastic with a matte black finish on the top on the size you have diamond-cut repres which feels great and then you have the iron bar grill looking design on the front and you also got the Corsair LED logo on the back as well the scroll button feels very smooth when scrolling and then when you flip it over on the bottom side it's got the optical sensor and four points of contact for slight support which is also really smooth this mouse weighs 105 grams by itself and it does not come with adjustable weights it is a right-handed mouse with seven programmable 

buttons and it goes up to 18,000 dpi using Corsairs pmw 33 91 optical sensor and it does have um ranma chemical switches that lasts up to 50 million clicks another neat features that they did include the braided cable with it as opposed to reprise cable which is my preference so I'm happy for that and of course this device is supported by Corsairs IQ software and we're going to jump into the IQ software right now so I can show you guys some of the cool customizable settings for the iron claw RGB mouse now with the software just remember that you need to 

first select which profiles you want up at the top and then everything else down below are these sub tabs you'll scroll through to make the settings for each device this is so that you can synchronize lighting and other settings with your other corsair peripherals if you want upon plugging the mouse in and loading it up the first tab you'll see is the actions tab which will allow you to add more macros to any of the seven programmable buttons which are the main left and 

right clicks the scroll wheel button profile switcher dpi toggle and your forwards and backwards button second tab is your lighting effects where you can customize two of the zones here which is the scroll zone and the logo zone underneath your palm you can actually customize this third zone here that's not listed in this and I'll get to that in a second but as for the logo and scrollwheel zone you can choose from a variety of presets like rainbow color pulse color shifts solids gradients there's too many options to go over in this video but you get the idea third tab is the DPI settings this is where you can change the sensitivity of your DPI and 

save them to three different modes here or you can add more modes if you want now Corsairs dpi customization is pretty extensive because you can adjust the X and y-axis of your cursor by default the X&Y dpi are fixed but you can check these boxes if you wish to differentiate now there's also a sniper setting for lower sensitivity when you want to switch to this particular function in first-person shooters as well now here is the lighting effect you can customize in this 

third zone I mentioned earlier this is the DPI profile indicator where you can toggle between letting you know which profile you're on now down here in the fourth tab is the performance giving you options to angle snapping in case you want to maintain your crosshair on an axis or line enhance pointer precision is another one for more cursor speed adjustments now as for the profile indicator here I'm not sure what this does exactly I try changing the color but nothing 

changes physically on the mouse I don't see anything so if anyone knows about this feel free to drop a comment down below in this last tab is the surface calibration courser lets you hold and drag your cursor around here for a few seconds which allows the mouse to improve the accuracy of your pointer based on the surface of your mousepad because there's a bunch of different mousepad surfaces out there and this is a really neat feature ok so here are my final thoughts about the Corsair iron claw RGB the first thing I want to address is the scroll wheel 

when I was rolling the wheel it was really smooth there was nothing wrong with that however when I was pressing down on it that's when I noticed something a little bit different the resistance on pressing down on the scroll wheel was a little bit higher than what I'm used to on other gaming mouse that I picked or mice that I've experienced so it does require a little bit more force to press so just keep that in mind however I don't think that's a big deal breaker it's something that I can adjust to over time and also the more times you click on down on a button 

the more it will loosen up to your comfort as well so it's not a big deal at all the next thing I want to talk about is something called split trigger switches this is I something that I personally consider a very important factor when it comes to gaming mice designs it is my preference to have a gaming mouse with a split trigger switch design if you don't know what that is I'm talk about it very extensively in a separate review and I talked about that in my review  for the SteelSeries sensei 310 which I'll link at the end of this review and also in the link down in the 

description below so be sure to check that out if you don't know what it is other than that it is my personal preference to have split trigger switches this mouse doesn't have it but it's okay because the overall design of it is so well done that I never really had issues clicking down it and gaming when I was testing it out so this is actually the first non split trigger switch mouse that I actually like last thing I want to talk about is the palm support on this mouse like there's a lot of surface area it's wide and it's also tall too on the back of this mouse there's a lot of palm 

support like this mouse has a and I have big hands in a in my big hands always feels nice now the RGB iron claw mouse is primarily made for palm grip users and I'm a claw grip user but I didn't have issues using this mouse because the palm support is so good I can just rest my hands on top of it but the front of the of the mouse the ergonomics and the design on the front end of the mouse is it gives me the room and the space I need to be able to grip and claw the 

mouse like I normally do so and it works so which is why this mouse is actually a really strong alternative choice for me when it comes to using it in my desktop setups why did they call it the iron claw Mouse like if it's made for palm grip users when I just call it iron palm you know inside iron claw for claw grip uses iron palm for palm grip users and iron palm doesn't even sound like a bad name at all right no yeah okay I mean iron palm it's like a sounds Foom with like iron palm you know okay whatever if you guys want to try out the corsair iron claw RGB 

mouse for yourself i check out the link in my description below i highly recommend it it's actually a really good mouse

CORSAIR IRONCLAW RGB - FPS and MOBA Gaming Mouse review

-new all cable free Corsair iron claw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse so back in January Corsair were kind enough to send out their new iron claw RGB mouse for me to take a look at and although quite a simple piece of kit I was really impressed with how even though it was quite large design for a palm grip it was still super comfortable and pretty lightweight at only 105 grams this new wireless version does away with the braided cable in favor of not only a 

Bluetooth connection but also course says 2.4 gigahertz slipstream wireless technology with an increase in price of only 15 pounds the new iron claw RGB wireless mouse is available  but they do seem to be a number of improvements alongside adding just the wireless functionality so let's take a look checking out the packaging very striking yellow and black and in the box we have the mouse itself a micro USB cable for charging the 2.4 gigahertz USB receiver a small USB to micro USB adapter and the usual warranty information 

and QuickStart guides taking a look at the included adapter what's quite cool is that these accessories all kind of work together module II and can be connected together in a number of different configurations as mentioned the iron claw wireless can be used with both the 2.4 gigahertz receiver as well as Bluetooth 4.2 but rather than just being used for charging the included microUSB cable can be used to permanently connect the mouse to your system with a 

wide connection through the front of the mouse it is a little bit of a shame to see micro USB here though rather than USB type-c you can of course just chuck the USB 2.4 gigahertz receiver into any spare USB port on your system but the included adapter also allows you to kind of relocate that USB receiver to somewhere maybe a little bit closer to your mouse say the top of your desk the included braided cable is a full 180 centimeters long so if you do intend to use the iron claw Wireless in wife mode there should be plenty of lengths to reach your system of course all the 

included accessories feel nice and tough and definitely capable of living up to the day's day wear and abuse you would expect moving of course onto the main attraction the mouse itself interestingly it looks both similar and kind of dissimilar to the wired iron claw straight away you can tell both the wired and wireless versions share the same body and shape basically identical in this respect but course there have also changed up the buttons on the iron claw 

Wireless there are an additional three bringing the total to 10 all of which of course are programmable alongside the two left hand buttons a third kind of sniper button has been added along with to profile or dpi adjustment buttons at the front of the left-click in terms of shape the iron claw Wireless has been designed with a palm grip in mind I don't have massive hands but even with a quick rest test I could tell the size and shape was really well suited to my hands coming in at 130 by 80 by 45 millimeters it's it's a little bit taller and wider than Mike's I've 

tested recently and the extended thumb rest helped with positioning my thumb close to both side buttons the top of the mouse is made from a soft touch plastic and this along with the rubber textured side helps a ton with the mouse's grip along live writes and left clicks on the top of the mouse you have a large rubberized scroll wheel and plus and minus dpi buttons both right and left clicks feature Omron switches rated to survive a full 50 million clicks and a nice and tactile very easy to discern a switch press the scroll wheel is still a little bit mushy fine for 

blasting through long web pages and multi-page documents but it is a little bit tricky to pick out individual scroll clicks up and down the right-hand side of the mouse just features a textured section for added grip but the left-hand side is where all the additional three buttons have been added both of these standard forward and backwards buttons are perfectly positioned really easy to reach with your thumb and still nice and large basically impossible to miss the third button sits just above and is just as easy to reach really I found I could easily hit it with my 

thumb or even by rolling the edge of my first finger over it this third button is also texturally a little bit different to the forward and backwards buttons glossy plastic this time rather than the matte finish which also helps to kind of low-key the two front left hand buttons are also easily accessible with your first finger using a palm grip there wasn't really any far-reaching or stretching to kind of activate them either in terms of LEDs here there is a three bar set for displaying profile and dpi settings with a quick glance checking out the base of the mouse there 

are a number of larger feet one in each corner essentially a switch for 2.4 gigahertz Bluetooth and power off and the picks rpm w33 9 one optical sensor this is the same sensor you'll find in the wired version developed by Corsair in conjunction with pix art so there isn't really a change here from like a performance perspective material wise there is a small section at the front of the mouse which has been swapped out for metal which should add maybe a little bit of extra durability one change that is great to see on the base of the iron claw RGB Wireless is that now 

it is completely sealed like a single piece one criticism I had of the original Corsair iron claw was a kind of cut out hollowed space underneath the thumb rest I found if I rock the mouse at all when moving it kind of side-to-side it would drag on my mouse mat and kind of mark it up considering there is a bit more going on internally it makes sense that this cavity should be filled but this also solved the issue of the somewhat grating feeling I experienced when moving the mouse side-to-side , understandably with the addition of things like an internal 

battery the weight has increased to 130 grounds but this is only about 25 grams heavier than the wired iron cloth so still nice and light weight as the shape hasn't really differed from the wide iron claw for me the iron claw RGB Wireless was just as comfortable and fit my hand really well the new buttons locations are all spot-on as well and it's awesome to see that these have been included along with the wireless connectivity basically a little more functionality and 

customization wireless connectivity is the core upgrade of this mouse though so let's take a look at that in my testing I primarily made use of the 2.4 gigahertz slipstream connectivity and the included receiver but did have a test of both wired and the Bluetooth connections as well this slipstream tech is supposed to be about 50 percent faster than previous wireless connections and although it was hard to tell if this is exactly the case I couldn't really tell any difference between the slipstream connection and wide connection I didn't experience any issues with lag 

or latency and the iron core Wireless was able to maintain a solid connection without any interference the additional Bluetooth connection also worked absolutely fine and it's quite nice to have it if you intend to say switch between at your desktop or laptop for instance battery life not a concern when using the wide connection but when using the 2.4 gigahertz slipstream Corsair advertised up to 16 hours with the lights on and 24 hours without for Bluetooth the battery life extends to 30 hours with lighting and 50 hours without when testing battery life I 

stuck with the 2.4 gigahertz connection as realistically this is going to be a better option than Bluetooth most users I'd imagine would make use of after ensuring the mouse was fully charged and with the lights and the mouse powered up constantly the mouse ran without issue from around about midday until 10:00 p.m. on the first day of use mostly just general work but with around about 3 hours of gaming in the evening the second day from around about midday to about 5:00 p.m. before the mouse battery indicators started showing is critical so it does seem 

that courses advertised battery life is basically there there are of course some automatic battery saving options in the Corsair IQ software in an actual game as mentioned the wireless connectivity worked perfectly just as well in my eyes as a cable connection putting the iron claw RGB Wireless through its paces in games like apex legends and pudgey the picks rpm w3 391 sensor also functioned without issue nice and accurate leaving me with kind of no excuses when missing a crucial shot the additional buttons also helped hugely allowing me to bind key presses for things like health items to one of these three buttons which felt much faster than reaching 

across my keyboard Comfort as well during longer gaming sessions was just as good as the wired iron claw which I've been using quite a bit since initially testing it so comfort is still great and no issues with the wireless connectivity or sense of performance the additional buttons also help with convenience both in games and for productivity but setting up the mouse and making changes does of course require the coarser IQ software getting everything set up does require heading over to Corsair site downloading IQ or a quick update if you've already got it installed starting with profiles there is still space onboard the iron claw RGB Wireless for three save 

profiles so your settings can be easily carried with you from computer to computer moving through to actions lets you bat each of the mouse's buttons and there are loads of options here for say media controls or even windows functions for general day-to-day use I found the two front left buttons to be perfect for controlling things like volume for instance having the option to save profiles directly to the mouse super useful here allowing me to set up profiles for gaming say one for gaming one for everyday use and quickly switch between the two moving on to 

lighting there are three independent zones front of the mouse the scroll wheel and the logo on the back of the mouse which can all be set up individually with again tons of options like single color breathing rainbow modes or even to display things like system temperatures for dpi adjustment you can move from 100 up to 18,000 dpi with single one-step dpi steps three separate dpi options can be set up and switched between on the fly and a fourth kind of sniper option is also configurable you can also change things like the DPI indicator color with 

performance you have options for enabling or disabling angle snapping and pointer precision options and there is also an option for surface calibrate which is able to detect what kind of mouse mat or surface you are using and adjust the sensor accordingly calibration itself doesn't take very long at all but what's also quite cool is that the iron claw RGB Wireless is pre calibrated for Corsair Mouse mats like the new mm2 50 champion series nice to see course and making it super easy to pair up the iron claw with one of their Mouse mats there are a further 

few settings that are definitely worth having a look at with the iron chloride GP Wireless which helped retain some of the safe battery power here you can change the amount of time it takes for the mouse to power down and save battery and there is also a battery power indicator which you can enable in your systems task bar here there are a couple of small points I have regarding this indicator firstly it doesn't really provide a percentage that kind of indication isn't available it just seems to show low medium or high battery power I personally would 

prefer a percentage just for a clearer indication of how much charge was actually available secondly when searching around lighting settings although there are tons of options for showing like system temps there aren't any for the iron claws battery power this to me would be a really useful lighting option allowing you to very easily tell when the mouse is on the brink of kind of running out of juice so it's summery time following testing the wired iron claw back in January I actually basically ended up using it almost daily I found performance to be solid and the 

mouse's shape and comfort were almost perfect for me it was definitely one I recommend for those with large hands or kind of prefer palm grip really when it comes down to it the iron claw wired and wireless versions are very similar they are basically the same dimensions shape and comfort and for performance the same picsArt pmw 3 391 optical sensor and the omron switches it's a little bit tricky putting together a review without too much repetition really but what genuinely impressed me with the iron claw RGB wireless is how corsair have not only 

added both their slipstream wireless connection and bluetooth but additional lighting and three additional programmable buttons for basically an extra 15 pounds this is actually quite a bit of extra functionality added whilst also resolving two of the three main issues I had with the wide version it's certainly one of the best equipped wireless mouse I used backed up by great software and solid performance if you favor a palm grip and a slightly 

larger Mouse the Wyatt iron claw would have been definitely one to consider but by adding all this extra functionality for only an additional 15 pounds the iron claw RGB wireless mouse is basically a no-brainer .


are you trying to gain with some cheap mouse that came with your computer have you experienced a real gaming mouse  we're looking at mice  today we're particularly focused on this iron claw wireless mouse right here in front of us RGB nonetheless if you haven't experienced a real gaming mouse now is the time folks I know I know companies are putting gaming in front of everything days in the hopes of selling more stuff but in this particular case with the course air iron claw wireless mouse we have a true gaming device and tech and I have been using it and we love it the reason why 


and I excited about it is because of the features and the price this thing here has 18,000 dpi oh my goodness if you're needing position if you're needing accuracy this will do it and if you are using some cheap mouse and you haven't had the experience of a proper gaming mouse then you really need to consider this one if you're a serious gamer and you've put good money into your gaming PC and you spent umpteen hours in front of your computer this is a deal you need to run and not walk and go pick one of these up the other thing is if you've spent hundreds of 

dollars on your video card hundreds of dollars on your CPU hundreds of dollars on your monitor and you're using a cheap mouse and wondering how come your performance is not up to par it's time to upgrade folks we have covered more expensive mice on this site but I don't think we've covered a better Mouse on this site I can't tell you how excited tech is about this mouse for its features and its price this really is a deal let me know in the comments section below are you still using the mouse that came with your computer what Mouse are you 

using let me know in the comment section below here's the thing if you are serious about upping your gaming performance then you need to consider adding this unclogged wireless to your arsenal and here's why with a retail value of  this is what you get you get the 18,000 dpi you get the 2.4 sub 1 millisecond response time I mean the lag on this is crazy crazy low and if that's what you're looking for this will do it you get the on-the-fly dpi adjustments straight from the map you get the 10 fully programmable buttons you get the coarse air IQ software 

RGB wireless Bluetooth I mean this thing is amazing there is more features to this thing then you can poke a sticker to be sure you can buy a wireless mouse but for the cost of a cheap cooler you can add some features to your mouse that you didn't even know that you needed you can have a premium gaming mouse to get better performance in your games so yes Tekin I really do like it this iron floor mouse here but let's talk about some things that I wish Corsair would change just to make it a little bit easier on the consumer end and I have to tell you it has to do with plugging it in it is extremely hard to plug in I do not like the plug if 

they could just make it a little more easier then I would be like completely super excited about it the other thing is the actual braid wire that they're using I'm finding that it's very hard to unlock sin it so coursera if you could just work on your wire just a little bit more that would really help us as the consumer just to make it a little more easier to use let's talk about the things Corsair got right with this mouse they got the USB right I cannot tell you how many times I have mucked around with those silly little Apple USBs and they're really hard to grip 

this actually has a proper grip that you can grip to put your mouse in pull your mouse out I don't know what else to say but this is awesome thank you Corsair for making this easy for the consumer the other thing that Corsair got right on this mouse is that the materials feel premium this feels premium the grips feel premium that plastic that they've used here actually feels premium the wheel I mean everything about it is premium the other thing they got right is the scroll wheel when you scroll it actually Scrolls with you which means it doesn't do the whole

 scroll page thing and you know what I'm talking about some of you have a mouse that when you click that scroll button the page just takes off like a bat out of hell this doesn't do that I really really really like that feature now you can hear the rattle in this one when I shake it where is this one nothing nothing there's nothing this is one solid premium component right here that you need to add to your gaming machine now we know the literature it does say it's for large hands but to be honest I might have a large hand and it is comfortable for me the 

height is comfortable the width is comfortable everything about it fits my hand and tech has a much larger hand than me and it also fits him too so whatever Corsair did for creating this it's actually quite versatile for the number of hands that's going to fit in so they've done a really really good job now I've actually used the glaive RGB Pro here I actually took it home having said that I was actually quite surprised with it being wired that I would like it but it was comfortable like the iron claw its contours its shapes its materials I really like this one as well 

the one I didn't particularly care for was the m65 over here I didn't like the feel other materials I didn't like the shape of it although what's interesting about this one is that you can actually change the weight by taking weights out of it and so that's really really interesting if you're wanting a lighter Mouse you can take some weights out if you're wanting a heavier Mouse you can leave the weights in you can actually change it to what you need if you're not fast about wireless or you don't need the programmable buttons but you still want a premium experience

 and you still want a comfortable Mouse then I highly suggest you go the iron claw right here this is the wired version it has the wire and it also has lesson buttons as well but you will still get that premium if you're over here on the wireless so keep that in my folks now if you're not needing the 18,000 dpi be is still like a comfortable good looking Mouse then I suggest the harp in here is also wireless it does have the RGB it has 10,000 dpi it has many lesson buttons to press so if you're just needing a simple mouse but you'd like that nice contour then you should 

consider the harpoon right here with a real gaming mouse you're actually going to discover the joy of being able to dynamically control the responsiveness of your mouse now this particular mouse here the iron claw Wireless RGB by corsair tech really likes the features he really likes the price Corsair really did get this one right 

 the Corsair iron claw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse I want to show you guys all the really awesome details of this let me know the comments below I want to sort of see how the song so it compares between the ROG spunk Mountain G as you guys can see on the left there absolutely love that Wireless nonce and honestly fellas I wanted to sort of get something that will work 

with my laptop as you guys have seen I haven't read anyway laptop I wanted to sort of you know have the more customization with it but now let's have a look at the packaging and see exactly what we get look at the packaging colours really nice packaging hands we can sort of c-course ear iron claw RGB mouse so this of course once supports the cue software which sort of mix with all of your closet referrals and on the side of the of course we're gonna put a detail the

 iron claw RGB Mouse and this supports wireless recharging gaming mouse with slipstream technology as well as you can sort of see guys it has sort of a rub a rubber grip texture there at the back all the way I sort of shows you all of these sort of specifications so basically guys this supports 18,000 dpi so a very very sensitive sensor and tempo removable buttons which I sort of show you guys later and 50 million clicks so you're getting a lot of value for this mouse but now there's some boxes right now see exactly what we get my cool now there's something this up 

now sort of see how I score see it did open this up and see how nice the packaging is really do like at the spa and it's again just sort of Co BL nothing is inside this person I want you to get yeah we get of course the mouse since God can see and we get ourselves some information and compliance manual to mention so first things first of course we get ourselves the safety and compliance information doctor you guys want to see that but of course there's a manual which 

sort of works with how this all would sort of work together is the guys can sort of see the mouse over there and how to plug it and also have a wirelessly as well and of course the software information on the other pamphlet didn't commit suicide of course we got our warrants you guys the most important thing that you guys got to keep its word to the side and of course we get ourselves a braided cable that connects straight to your PC really nice to see find some 

braided let's go back to the side now what else to begin yep this is where we get our USB dongle so now what I'll do is I'll just take this out like what's so obvious is our really nice USB dongle I'll sort of just take it out just like that it's pretty firm inside yeah that wants to come out of course so this is where we could connect our USB straight to our wired cable straight to our mouse that's also included and of course our USB dongle over there but now let's put those two to the side because of course we want to see how amazing this announcer looks like the course 

design is everything but this packaging is pretty there's like a lot of packaging error is expected in oh this looks really nice thing we put that to the side now and I'll let let's check out this top this mouse right now and see exactly what looking at the mouse itself guys in the flesh absolutely loving the design features we get ourselves in honeycomb like Pena with a really nice script so you know in this last one really sleep you know out of your hands in case you guys are 

wondering especially due to this really nice patent them and over as you can sort of see some or RGB yeah and basically what this shows you is two things first thing was sort of show you at your battery level and number two also your different profile that you guys decide to pick and luckily the thing I like about this mouse as well as the fact that you get some really nice you know some awesome material finish em some aluminium to be specific and looking at the front of this mouth we get ourselves some really awesome RGB as you can see over there never seen 

any design like this before but it's nice to sort of see a difference in design yeah and looking at the other side of course just some plain minimalistic design with it really nice to finish yeah and of course we get I thought that sort of honeycomb like pattern there too and at the back of course really nice and glossy finish at the bottom with the chorus co-sign on top but moving it to the other side again guys we can sort of see some more you know reprogrammable buttons in case you guys want to sort of you know customize to anything and honestly guys in terms of 

design features absolutely love this Mouse yeah cuz even look at the top here really nice and simple not too big and very very light so you know really awesome looking nausea really nice details loving the RGB at the front as I'm a bit of RGB at the back and of course I've been top there too so they didn't really go too crazy with RGB but let me know or the comments below what you guys think of the design but for me the loot gamer says hell yeah - they're just ripping it to the back of the mouse there we got ourselves two options we're able to connect this via a 

2.4 gigahertz if you guys could sort of see over yeah and yours able to connect via bluetooth so in case you guys lose your USB dongle you still get the option of connectedness via bluetooth as well and a bit about this sense as you guys know the bonhomie at this sensor is 18,000 dpi so you guys get a really sensitive Mouse to the maximum performance rate so hell yeah cozia for adding a really nice function as only total amount of buttons we get all the FS on this mouse is 10 so be getting ourselves two at the front one on the scrolling wheel two on this side three are 

on the bottom and then two on top and they all have a different sort of sound when you touch them so let me just sort of show you now so the button at the back has a bit of a damper sound like this but these toria have a bit of a clicky sound and of course it's : Leila's pretty silent and the back ones over here so it's good to see that cause he really added a bit of I would say tactile feedback when you're actually touching the buttons itself because you do feel a bit of a response 

when you do that but in terms of ergonomics itself guys this mouse is very comfortable cuz I got pretty big hands yeah and I have no issues at all what I'm using this mask per se and in terms of functionality and usage I have no issues now so right now I'm using a moving my mouse to cursor right now and it's pretty easy as you guys could see so no lag no issues at all because of this really awesome dpi sensor itself so in terms of ergonomics and use a 10 out of 10 no issues 

at all thumbs up cause here for them looking at because their software itself guys pretty easy to use and honestly I wasn't really you know confused at the first time so as you can sort of see OVF feathers on under the actions tab here you able to really customize every button on this course to your mouse itself so as you can sort of see a left click right click if I'm able to really customize everything so in case I wanted to make this Bunya something else I could just go to the Advanced Settings yeah or even profile switching go to my keystroke and make this button 

anything I really want to so I thought to make up button let's say R for reload in the division - I can do that and then I wanna create myself another sort of keystroke or I gotta just do is press the plus button over there I didn't go to my keystroke here and then just sort of answer anything I really want so it's a really nice sort of additive to see that it's a pretty simple software to use itself so you know you get so many options in advance you could change micros 

text media launch applications of a press a certain button on the mouse itself it can open up my Spotify and so on so you know it's a really nice feature that they actually included on this itself when you go down to the lighting effects yeah of course you're able to pick any sort of lighting effect that you really want to I chose color shift on the red and yellow but you're able to pick between spiral and it even show you a live demo yeah so looking at the mouse you can sort of 

see it's sort of moving and doing its own thing and so many other options as you guys can sort of see color pause color shift temperature so in case your CPUs at 20 degrees and so on sort of reflect on what your computer is doing so in case you guys about yourself some more course here products of course these are all synced together like the Razer products really awesome to see moving on to the next option you know guys of course we got ourselves the DPI be able to change our sensitive the mouse's for all these options yeah so really in-depth sort of feel yeah 

similar to the razors are for itself and on the performance of already are you able to really enhance your precision so gives you guys want something that's really smooth with first-person shooters this is definitely the mouse to pick of course able to sort of calibrate your surface in case you guys got a really rough surface but as you guys can sorta see over yeah I got the razor Goliath is masked man but I kids got face off for very not very shiny or very smooth surface you able to customize that to your heart's content so but over there guys is aq software for the 

course here let me know the comments below the big question is over here as how does this Mouse sort of scale up when it comes to gaming itself so obvious course I'm playing with playing the Division two and the thing I like about this mouse per se is the buttons itself so right now made this bunny on my reload button this button my grenade and these two my special abilities so this of course launches my healing aid and the other launch is mine torrent so it's a really easy sort of method to you especially when you guys are gaming itself rather than 

pressing the keys here you can just sort of press the buttons on your mouse so that's one thing I love about this mouse is it's so easy to use especially Wii games like mmo's or RPGs itself rather than pressing the keys you could just press the buttons on the mouse so a thumbs up for me course eeeh great job in creating a great experience with rpgs and first-person shooters guys with this mouse  honestly guys I would say yes it is like you know 

you guys get the best since a really nice looking design yeah not too over-the-top with RGB but in terms of usability and comfort this mouse aces it and I'm loving the design at the front over here and of course the battery on this Mouse lost approximately with our jeebies on five hours I was getting but without PVR jeebies you guys got about seven hours itself just pure hardcore gaming so in case the battery life wasn't really I was a terrible but it was okay in terms of usability comfort durability material choices I'll probably give this bastard ten out of ten I've 

had no issues at all very nice sort of nice lightweight and a really awesome design yeah and the grip on this mounts guys is I would say the best because you know I got big hands and most of my issues with most Masters were they were too small about this balance this grip of the air sort of creates that really extra comfort yeah and it really comes in on the mouse and you know is this a really nice experience so while done cause see I'm creating an amazing product with 

this mouse would I recommend this mouse absolutely the loop gaming with different recommend a mouse like this for 2019 is it better than our ROG far the mouse it's much lighter so I will not recommend playing the first-person shooters with this mouse but in terms of this mouse yeah it's the perfect combination between RPGs and first-person shooters I am a little game up let me know what you guys think of this mouse which you guys would be picking this up honestly I would recommend picking this up as soon as possible so worth that paper 

CORSAIR IRONCLAW RGB - FPS and MOBA Gaming Mouse review






To find out more from Amazon link below




Post a Comment