VicTsing Wired Keyboard Ultra-Thin, Computer Keyboard USB Keyboard review











VicTsing Wired Keyboard Ultra-Thin, Computer Keyboard USB Keyboard review

what's happened a fan today just beating my panda here you know what the key to a good computer is well the answer is a good key board inside pick this up it's a wired keyboard it's by Viktor thing and I just wanted to check this out because from reviews I saw it's just kind of a standard flight keyboard but I'll tell you what I showed you the amazonbasics keyboard on this channel before the keyboard that I've been using and one of my biggest complaints with it is is it's a buying keyboard but it definitely has a pretty clack click clack clack clack sound maybe even more pronounced than other keyboards and so I wanted to try some other inexpensive let's not call sheep inexpensive keyboards and see if any of those get a little quieter and especially if you work in a quiet office environment you know cubicle maybe a low chemical maybe in office that you split with another person with no divider a clacking keyboard can get 

kind of annoying especially if you type a lot of time fast it doesn't get any more like so we have a USB plug right here as you can see this is very flat it's a pretty thin keyboard it does have like a little triangular support on this side so that you get a little bit over raised back edge you also have a couple of flip out plastic key keep kick legs here for legs like expands to give you a little bit more elevation I don't think it'll give you a ton but it'll give you a little bit more than just kind of having these pressed in I will say though generally these things are so flimsy that I just usually keep them folded in because sometimes they break and then it's like blah blah blah blah now you don't have any rubber up here or sound dampening or for traction but you do have a little rubber pad on the bottom here that's it on the bottom and I will say that the plastic is pretty low-rent plastic pretty cheap does have a like a textured front so you don't have to worry 

about fingerprints like you do on the amazonbasics keyboard words mirror finish you do a piling style chiclet style keyboard keys here you do have a little more more of a squared or sharp edge on the corners than you do on some of the other ones kind of most notably the the Apple keyboards but again this the keys are textured as well kind of like regular PC keyboards on the Apple keyboards they are kind of a smoother shinier plastic you have a Windows key down here alt function menu key you do have a separated backspace and enter button your backspace up here delete all of your navigational buttons here and then you do have a keypad 

which is kind of an important for me because I do a lot of inputting of numbers no I'll just we'll put this down in our type this is the pandas keyboard and I will say nice travel soft keys but if you can listen here I'll type the same thing I actually think that this is quite a bit better even though there's no rubber insulation up here quite a bit quieter and softer than the by the keyboard so I like that I'm definitely gonna use this one name kind of my work environment for now just to make sure that I'm not disturbing anyone else because this is least Tamihere quieter than my other keyboard and I think that's gonna be good for the the whole group anyway


There is a newer model of this item:




what's up intonation  here he bought this keyboard on Mouse on the Amazon I need any new keyboard because I beat my old one up and was courted anyway and this one is a wireless keyboard but I got it because it included the keyboard and the mouse I also liked the fact that it didn't have you know the this beside keypad because I don't really use that very often and I would rather have free up enough space but I will tell you that as I was looking for a keyboard to try out there were besides the fact that this included the mouse which not every you know keyboard did and actually mostly did not I feel like but on top of that what I'd really did like is that it was cheap this was the cheapest one I could find to be honest you know there were slightly cheaper without the mouse button I thought why do I do that I want to say it was like 12 bucks or something for this whole set now I will say that not exactly sure if you have to have a built-in bluetooth receiver you absolutely might and so you know this could work with a 

laptop or you know a desktop if you glue to the receiver and it seems to all be here at least so that's cool now here's the mouse it kind of looks like it really has the form factor of the Apple Mouse you know it's really low and you know double curved curved this way curved this way it's very comfortable it has kind of soft touch plastic on the top it looks like we have a button here and then the scroll wheel here seems to have pretty decent clicks you can hear and I mean it definitely feels like if you know the in the underside here kind of curves in too so I've noticed when you used like the Apple Mouse a of the finger rests are really comfortably now I will say that it looks like if there's the optical laser and then you have a battery compartment here and just by the weight of it it has no batteries in it so looks like it takes two triple a's so you will have to find those on your own and then here is the keyboard and I will say again light so you know just like construction it also has kind of that Apple looked like that Apple keyboard look 

not quite a replication but you know with that thicker rolled edge here and then kind of kind of a flat you know panel here chiclet style keyboard and again no trackpad or or you know keypad on this side so a really Apple keyboard like obviously though it's not aluminum this is plastic and it feels kind of cheap but it does have a a matte finish so you know shouldn't show fingerprints and I like that everything's flat and I do like chiclet style just so weird typing on keyboards that aren't chocolate style you have all the arrow directional keys here and then what I also like taking a look at is whether this is a single button it's not the enter button here is separated which is kind of nice backspace there and a delete button you do have a Windows and a function button and then I guess you have some functions up here for controlling you know your computer so everything looks pretty standard now you don't have any kick out legs or anything like that you do have a little plastic tab here kind of for feet they are not rubber you do have to kind of hard rubber feet up here for a little bit of traction so it shouldn't slide around on you too much but you do put in the batteries right here and again I don't know how many but it looks like double A's or triple A's I'm sorry but I'm not sure how many I'm 

assuming maybe two but what's also interesting is it looks like you don't need to have bluetooth installed because it looks like you get a Bluetooth receiver right there so that's pretty awesome too because you know just buying these things might be only be a few bucks but the fact that you have it and the fact that it's I guess meant to be stored in here if you're taking it around it's kind of cool so that's awesome so I'll throw in some triple-a batteries we'll get this thing plugged in I'll use it a little bit and give you final thought where I found out that you only need to triple-a batteries in the keyboard so that's kind of nice so just for triple-a batteries over all for both the keyboard and the mouse I've been using it for a little while here and I'll tell you this is pretty comfortable though the one thing that's probably a little different than my other mouse with when it has kind of a big company hump in the back here is that my hand is really low kind of like The Magic Mouse but you know I'm almost to use to not used to having my 

palm we're kind of running on the mouse pad or on my table so that's one thing that can take a little get used to but it seems to work just fine one of the things that I actually really do like is that the wheel here has kind of some distinct you know but subtle and not overdone clicks right so it kind of clicks in each place but it's it's distinct and it's you know it feels good it feels conclusive it feels right and it kind of feels high-quality but it's it's just something you don't notice until you start scrolling with it so it feels good I really I really like that about that so much but I like it and then the keyboard works just fine it's a it's a you know when you're going to this keyboard and for the guys already on the Apple keyboard you know they won't have this issue but when you're dropping a keyboard that has a keypad here it always kind of feels a little weird if you're kind of not centered the right way but everything worked just fine 

key response is just fine even the travel on the keys is pretty nice there's no there is a little click at the end but it's like a soft click like a you know a MacBook or something like that so you know it feels good and you know maybe I wish the the you know the plastic were a little higher quality but like I said for 12 bucks for the pair how can you go wrong right I you can't you can't well trust me everything was absolutely plug-and-play I just plugged in that USB bluetooth receiver into my desktop computer I did a little bit of an windows finding and installing the driver but it was working even before it was done with that so I really like this think it was a great deal you know no cords no nothing I know that dropping a court off a keyboard and a mouse is not exactly cutting-edge technology 


VicTsing Wired Keyboard Ultra-Thin, Computer Keyboard USB Keyboard review

 if you're looking for a wireless keyboard and mouse combo check this out so I picked up this combo it's the PC one seven six B by mixing I tried out some of their stuff before I'm pretty happy so I thought why not check out this keyboard and mouse combo because it's wool to work and it's whipped me at a pretty aggressive price point so there's that and here is the keyboard itself looks like it does come with a little instruction booklet I'm assuming that this is like a Wi-Fi based keyboard so I'm assuming that there should be like an adapter somewhere and I don't see it on the keyboard so I'm assuming it's gonna be on the mouse and what you can see here is we've got some sliding plastic low friction pads on the bottom here it's a pretty standard sized mouse it actually feels a little bit like the Microsoft Magic Mouse Microsoft of the Apple Magic Mouse has a glossy finish but not super high end it's a little speckled with like metallic flake in there and then what looks like a trackball is actually a rubberized track wheel right there soft clicks I mean they're pretty distinct but they're very very quiet which is nice because sometimes they can be a little look click-click click-click so that's gonna cool you know fixing logo there you've got the release of light there but if I pull this off what we should find 

here is the USB adapter so that'll be the receiver transmitter and then it looks like this sucker is gonna run on I'm gonna say one double-a battery which is not included so we're gonna grab that install that there but then the keyboard here and this is pretty nice looking it's all matte finished plastic it has a pretty robust sturdy feel to it but not like super high-end construction on anything we do have a rubber feet on the front silicone maybe and then we have no rubber on the back but we also have little flip out legs to give your back end a little lift put it a little more generous angle arrow keys direction keys as well as a separate keypad you can see the light buttons will be in there oh and here is where the battery compartment is so we will put in here a triple-a battery a little bit of a mismatch so you're gonna need triple-a for the mouse or though keyboard and double-a for the mouse and I will tell you that the keys are island style with a little bit of a circular recessed piece like a dimpled dome in there they feel pretty nice in

 terms of clicking this they also are very soft click but they have a lot of travel which I think you kind of might like I would say that long travel actually kind of makes it so that your fingers brush up on some of the other keys this is a test I mean that's gonna work just fine it's hard to criticize a keyboard unless it's really bad but I think that's gonna work pretty well it's interesting here we have patrol wind alt and then all function menu and control so it says win here I wonder if that would work as with Mac's like command and whatnot here well no we have a bunch of function buttons across the top for multimedia controls opening email looks like pulling up your calculator which is kind of nice those are all applications that you generally use pretty quickly so I'm gonna get it all fired up here I have a feeling this will probably work just fine I will report on it if it does not but otherwise I think looks like a pretty good deal or not a lot of money


 the fixing wireless keyboard and mouse combo this is not a paid or affiliated review all my reviews are non-affiliated unbiased and honest and I purchased this with my own money there's no affiliated links no nothing recently I bought a monitor to add to my workstation and the old keyboard which was slightly bulky didn't fit the space anymore and also I didn't have a wireless mouse so I wanted to get something altogether and you can buy actually different types of products and some of them are very expensive like in $100 $200 and I find I found this  canadian and even it comes with a mouse combo and some of the features are it has a full sized keyboard it is wireless and the key caps are in good resilience and even the keyboard is splash proof and the 7 DB foldable stand which would let you like you know lift that keyboard up a little bit the 2.4 gigahertz wireless USB receiver actually you don't have to use two one for 

keyboard and one for the mouse you will have to use just one which is very good because it will save some space on the USB port so for these reasons I purchased this keyboard combo and I wanted to give it a try so here's the package what I noticed that there are no you know features the descriptions on the package and then they used to very minimal packaging to cut the cost it could be one of the reasons why this is so cheap I'll open it up show you what's inside once I set it up with my computer then I'll give you let you know you know how it feels and works and I'll even show you on the workstation so here it mentions that you know take out the mouse from here so they're just you know telling you open this section first and the mouth should be right in here so that's what they're referring to so take out the mouse from here first and I'll just put it

 here and then let's slide it out the keyboard okay so I took out the keyboard and as you can see the box is empty right now after removing the keyboard and the mouse plastic cover so this is what I have here so the mouse actually is not a fat belly mouse its slim and it looks a very you know nice very smooth top feels very comfortable to you know slide their fingers and let's look at the keyboard here so this is the front section and this is the back section and here is the stand which you can use to lift up the keyboard a little bit and it runs on actually batteries they didn't include any batteries and it should be looks like this only one triple-a battery slot so there shouldn't be too much of a problem and if I touch the keys at actually it feels very comfortable and you know I should be very comfortable and smooth to type so in terms of what you're 

paying and what are you getting definitely you know this makes sense here's on and off button for the keyboard and it even tells you how much power is remaining it's on and a button for Mouse as well right here and basically that's all it is so I'll set this up and then I'll use it for a you know for some time and then I'll let you know my opinion how comfortable it is or if this is a good buy or not hello everyone I finished setting up the mouse and the keyboard and the setup was very simple and easy you have to just take out the USB receiver which is right inside who just right inside here so once you take it out and put the battery in you have to turn that on and then you have to after inserting the battery into the keyboard you have to turn on right 

here so this is a good feature because you know if you don't need it you can turn it off any time but if you do not do it by yourself then it will go to sleep mode after 10 minutes so that's another good feature I like so once I take out the USB receiver then I put it into the laptop but the problem with my laptop is that you know it only offers USB see it doesn't have a regular USB port so what I had to do had to just you know use the dongle to connect it to the right here and then to connect it so the obvious before is right here and once I connect them then it started working right away and the operation is really smooth as you can see let me just move the mouse here hopefully you can see on the monitor it's a very smooth I didn't change any setting or anything just still a default setting and then the keyboard is very smooth as well and it has 

even some optional media buttons for example you can turn on the media and you can do the volume up and down and you can go back forward and there's some other buttons so you just you know use the function button to activate that button and then this is a very full-size keyboard and it's very smooth to type in so for example let's type in HJ hj' so if I do that and you can see that you know it's working very smoothly right here and then it's a very smooth to type and touch and then the noise is very minimal so as you can see that you know the more noise is not distracting or anything and it's very you know a little noise not too much noise 

which is a good thing and the mouse when I click then you know it virtually makes no noise so that's another good thing so but see fun clicking on it you'll hear that noises are really almost nothing so overall everything went too smooth and I like using the mouse and the keyboard and comparing what I paid for it and what I'm getting definitely this is a good buy and again this is not an affiliated or paid review all my reviews are non-affiliated unbiased and honest thank you 


VicTsing Wired Keyboard Ultra-Thin, Computer Keyboard USB Keyboard review



To learn more amazon link below




Post a Comment