Corsair Vengeance LPX 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR4 (PC4-19200) C16 Memory Kit, Black


Corsair Vengeance LPX 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR4 (PC4-19200) C16 Memory Kit, Black
Corsair Vengeance LPX 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR4 (PC4-19200) C16 Memory Kit, Black









Corsair Vengeance LPX 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR4 (PC4-19200) C16 Memory Kit, Black




About this item
Condition
Used. An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.
Quantity
1 available
Manufacturer Part Number
CMK4GX4M1A2400C16R
Number of Modules
1
Brand
Corsair
Bus Speed
PC4-19200 (DDR4-2400)
Number of Pins
288
Capacity
4GB Kit (1 x 4GB)
Total Capacity
4 GB
MPN
CMK4GX4M1A2400C16R
Capacity per Module
4 GB
Color
Red
Type
DDR4 SDRAM
Item Number
133416079650
Item Ending
Wednesday, 05:41 PM PDT




 the Corsair Vengeance lines relatively cheap price point decent specs and design that has overclocking in mind makes it very attractive for those building a powerful PC on a budget we go to look at the Corsair Vengeance lpx the first ddr4 member of the vendors line the vendors lpx is more closely matched to the Vengeance LP than the standard Vengeance the LP and the LP X have smaller heat spreaders meaning they are able to fit into more compact setups the 

smaller heat spreaders may have a small impact on overclocking ability as the RAM will theoretically be less able to display heat but the low-voltage nature of ddr4 should more than make up for this you can purchase the Vengeance LP X in four different colors red white black and blue so it should fit well into most setups we were given the two thousand eight hundred 

megahertz version to review which is a considerable step up from the fastest ddr3 ram rated at 2400 megahertz the Ventus LP X is designed for x99 chipset which supports quad channel memory and avenges LP X is built to utilize this to its maximum potential by using Intel's XMP 2.0 software but which the Vengeance LP X has made the support we were able to achieve speeds of 3700 33 megahertz something that will be seen on all ddr4 Ram is the lack of 

backwards compatibility currently you're only going to be able to use on the latest motherboards with the x99 chipset and the only cpus that currently support this is intel's fifth generation i7 and i7 extreme processes as ddr4 is brand new no much can be said about how good the Corsair Vengeance lpx is because there's simply nothing to compare it to what I will say however is its fast really fast I've also done a review of the msi x99s sli plus motherboard and in our tests the combination of the latest chipset and the Corsair Vengeance lpx has been 

very impressive it's also allowed us to test some things that have made us very excited about ddr4 one of these is round disks setting up a ram disk essentially means you have a portion of the ram as a super-fast read and writable disk ddr3 is only available in a gig by sticks but ddr4 will eventually be available in 16 gig buy sticks enough to dedicate a significant portion to a ram disk while still leaving your computer plenty of RAM Karlos spoken more in depth about ram disks and their limitations in the written review so if you're interested make sure you check 

that out it's quite hard to analyze benchmarks of latest technologies as there's nothing - probably parrot - for that reason I'm just going to be showing some raw benchmark data so you can get a basic idea of how fast the RAM is I should note that the accuracy of these results may be varied as I'm unsure whether or not the benchmarking software is probably able to test ddr4 Ram this is the setup we use to test the ddr4 ram i've done a full review on it so make sure you check that out when you finish watching this video ddr3 ram isn't going anywhere anytime 

soon so if you're happy sticking with slightly older technology upgrading your setup is about to become much much cheaper however with this faster speeds and better stability ddr4 is definitely the future it also uses little power the Corsair Vengeance lpx uses 1.2 volts making it less power-hungry than its predecessors I'll be really interested to see what impact this has on battery life on laptops and eventually phones and tablets .


Corsair Vengeance LPX 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR4 (PC4-19200) C16 Memory Kit, Black



 Corsairs vengeance lpx ddr4 3000 C 15 kit so this is the box that it comes in and then it's very thin and then the back just to get the exact model number that's the model number so yeah there you go what it is it's 2 by 4 gigabytes for total 8 and let's get into it so installed in the system that's what it looks like it's - I chose 2 sticks because it's really good for ap use but yeah you can do a single stick or 2 by 16 however that will change the IC so important note on this 

model specifically the IC uses hynek's it uses Hynix ICS I don't remember if it's a fr and at far whatever they're 4 gigabyte stick one is but what that means is that your clocks which is to mean your your frequency is not gonna be super high vida I can go really high but AFR and FM FR maxes out like 3200 absolute limit usually with like under one point 4 volts so yeah here's a great example of that let's show you the XMP profile so let's go to auto and then back 

to XMP so this is the XMP profile that the memory loads with says here ddr4 2015 17 1735 at one point 3 5 volts that's pretty standard 1.25 volts for an ex empty profile however it's called a CL 15 kit and i want to argue that because most of the timings if we go in here this is their XMP timings this is my personal that i've set up and this is the ones that they automatically give you so 15 17 17 17 35 that's more 17 that it is 15 for the CL I guess I guess it's not wrong cuz it's like TCL right so CL 15 but your timings aren't honestly like it's mostly 17s instead of a 15 but yeah 

that's what this stock gives you and then on this board the remember I'm running a that I'm running this board with P 1.6 BIOS 2200 G so you might get some different results depending on your board but this is what I was given and the the second day this is what I've already made by myself this is the assigned timings and they're not great you can tune them and I have tuned mine a little bit but I'm not super good at memory overclocking so you know it's not fabulous but yeah anyway let's get into what I've been able to do so I'll go and select my profile 

which is I think I was most recently using bread okay so this is at one point 4 volts instead of one point three five I go higher because my memory controller can handle one point five daily use but mother won't let me like try to look at this I'll try to go one point five and just sets me back to one point four so whatever let's go yeah so this is what I've been able to achieve and this is has passed a 100% 100% one pass of mem test 86 version four point seven point two I think it 

was it path at this past so this is probably stable for daily usage I haven't had any problems with it crashing yet so yeah 31 33 could not get 3200 at one point four volts as hard as I tried I even loosen the timings a little bit and they just didn't like it so 31 33 which is close enough I guess and then for my timings are running 14 15 15 15 31 quick note it says 13 here but it actually is 14 in this BIOS I don't know why it does that but I'm just gonna live with it it reports this 14 in all OS monitoring so and in here so I'm just assuming that it's is 14 so yeah 

it's 14 15 15 31 is my main timings and then for the secondary I didn't really touch them much I did lower my TRC a little bit from like 51 246 because it's really just these two added up or yeah TRP your ass right it added up that's really all it is so yeah that's I'm a big new that memory overclocking and I have no clue I'm doing half the time so I haven't touched most of these yet but yeah those are my trishy aries secondaries are here and then primaries are over here so that's why I've been at shape able to achieve with my kit specifically again variance is 

going to go from kid to kid and motherboard to motherboard know my motherboard has four RAM slots so if it had two it'd be even better at RAM overclocking and I'm using a risin ship but something to note about this specific kit of memory which is the 3015 it's very popular and for good reason it is compatible with a huge selection of motherboards and CPUs ranging from Intel to AMD which is a good thing this is I would say that this kit though it is not be die boat is not extremely fast though it does not overclock super handily it's it's rock-solid like it'll work 

with pretty much anything you put it with and you can almost always guarantee what it's rated so 3,000 C 15 CL 15 excuse me which isn't super great but it's it's fine not for oh not for XOC but for daily use it's rock-solid so I can safely recommend this kit if you're looking to buy it if you want to get the 2 by 8 gigabyte version the only difference is that it's going to use a AFR I 

think it is I see instead of MFR or MFR instead of AFR still hynek's chips very similar so it'll have a similar kind of feel to these so yeah that's all I want to say about this low profile vengeance if you have any questions please let me know I'd love to answer them other than that yeah good bye


Corsair Vengeance LPX 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR4 (PC4-19200) C16 Memory Kit, Black




To find out more from Amazon link below








Post a Comment