Gigabyte AM3+ AMD DDR3 1333 760G HDMI Motherboard review


Gigabyte AM3+ AMD DDR3 1333 760G HDMI Motherboard review
Gigabyte AM3+ AMD DDR3 1333 760G HDMI Motherboard review







Gigabyte AM3+ AMD DDR3 1333 760G HDMI Motherboard review



 the gigabyte dual BIOS 78 LMT and I'm going to go through each and every inch of the motherboard in very zoomed in detail so here's the unboxing let me go through the box this is the ultra durable which means again it basically has a dual BIOS meaning that if one BIOS gets fried the other one has a copy and going to the back of the box actually let me go to the back of the box you'll see some of the features here and once again I'm going to unbox this and go 


through each and every inch so you can see the details um but it does support USB 3.0 it does have a VGA port and a DVI port so it is a one of the sort of older models and it does have four SIM slots or DIMM slots and actually let me just go ahead and open it so I'm going to open it up here and you'll see it comes with two SATA cables which is nice especially the ones with the L shape and it's funny it has an IDE cable this will probably never be used plate in the back a 

manual a driver disk and it does have review along with it so all right now for the important motherboard itself so go ahead and open this up and you can see it does have the plate in the back which is used to support the mounting of the fan and let me now zoom in so let me go through each and every inch like this first so you can see there's the actually let me show you 

the general features up up top first and then I'll zoom in to each and every square inch of this so the first thing you'll notice is it does have the four SIM slots and as far as the things in the back you'll see there's the two blue USB 3.0 there's this there's the PA psi naught psi ps1 mouse and keyboard the two USBs which is a USB 2.0 DVI VGA a double check what that is I think it's a HDMI does it look like an HDMI up to double check and then here's a gigabit network 

port the sound and you'll see there's I guess now is a good time to zoom in to each and every each and every little so I'd go through and see there's the PCI slots it's even a comport here's the SATA headers and now going through and once again going back down here's more SATA connectors so there's actually six SATA connectors and you'll see the power port there it's the CPU is the ETX 12-volt connector and then going through down this is a AMD 3 plus socket 


you'll see there's the CPU fan right there and let me work my way down this way so you can see there's the odd oddly there's the IDE cable connector and this motherboard isn't that legacy that they were there should even be a IDE cable connector but nonetheless it's there and there's the CMOS clearing of the CMOS and let me work my way up this way and you'll see there's another plug there for the system fan and that's the CPU fan system fan being right here CPU 

fan being right there and that's really it that's me zoom in here that that's the audio and here's the various front end connections and front end connectors for the USB s so these are the case the you usually in the front of the cases you'll have USB connections that's what that's for but that's really it I think that's as detailed as I can get as far as what's available on this motherboard .



Gigabyte AM3+ AMD DDR3 1333 760G HDMI Motherboard review



 the FX 8320 II the lower energy use and the motherboard you see right there is gigabit 70 al MT - USB 3 I think is a version 6 there's multiple versions you can get drivers and a refurbished graphics car r7 370 and I just destroyed his purge and by 16 gigs of ram and 240 SSD should be a pretty decent 1080p gaming system gigabit 78 LMT - USB 3 ultra-durable I hope so socket am3+ and think I choose this one because it has 4 memory slots up to 32 gigs of RAM I only purchase 16 so far the serial ata backplate regular 88 instruction book and the 

board yourself nothing else what I shouldn't expect too much force  bore after rebate ok and here's the layout take a picture CPU slot 4 memory slots PCI expansion in the back it has DVI HDMI a/c 2 USB 3 and 4 USB 2 and audio port I think this is serial port surprisingly enough I cannot find the driver CD weight cut on its enclosing the book yes it does come with a driver 


CD right there , it's not very heavy so you can see I have a prison scale the case weights about nine pounds and six six ounces nine pounds six ounces in the back the power supply is located in the back in the bottom expansion slots panels and one built-in fan okay nothing here in front for expansion slots one two three four from panel nothing special just a two USB and two audio connections pretty easy just one screw here and then another school here and then 

take the panel off okay here's the case open here are all the connectors the screws and needs right here power supply against in the bottom I guess I will put the board here CPU first after installing the motherboard course backplate on which is on right now and then the motherboard there's only one way to put it in like this and it will actually all the screws will line up okay next user secure the screws there's one here one here one there one here another one in 

the middle here here and here so and the screws are applied with the case and has always next I connect install CPU right here you can see there's a little triangle here so I'm going to line it up with here insert it and then install the stock fit since I'm not planning to for any overclocking or anything next I will secure the fan it's a stocks AMD fan so just a liver well I usually do the other side first tighten it and then turn it from left to right CPU fan connector which goes to 

right here just plug it in and ready for the memory obviously for sloths I'm going to pull a either in the black or the gray don't play in black and agree if you only have two okay nothing fancy DDR 1600 DDR cerise eight gigs each again I don't even play a lot of games it's more for fast web surfing 16 gigs I got it for  I love door no rebate okay the memory is out in I'm thinking thinking maybe I should do front panel and the indicator connections first and then 

followed by the power supply and here's a shot of the front panel diagram I should really follow this ok the front panels switchers are pretty easy there's only a power indicator reset hard drive indicator and internal speaker here and here I just connected HD audio and here is the front USB 2.0 ok to install the power supply is a little challenging in the bottom of the case there's two screws holding a stopper right here that you need to first take out then insert the power 

supply then put the stopper in back so in Siri I don't need any other school right even though I could next I'm gonna install my drive so to testing purposes I can just use a regular three and a half inch mechanical hard drive that I already have with Windows 10 stop just to see if everything boots up for the hard drives and you can just line up and then take this locking 

mechanism pull it right there and lock the hard drive in place without any screws there are two of them your count is to love these locking mechanisms that makes easy one is for hard drive the other wines for floppy drives which is for here FTD who's gonna have another floppy drive these days surprisingly there is a viewing looks good as you can see everything lights up CPU fans working and since I have Windows 10 install in the hard drive that's testing as you can see first book is a success not bad oh that's without it the additional graphic card because 

apparently this Gigabit GA 7870 ALM T USB 3 does have built-in video not very good I think it's the HD 5000 series runs on benchmark on it and then obviously install my external graphic card for betting is here reset here indicator light is here front USB I'm testing it with my wireless mouse let's go to turn Alon before you can test it alright as you can see in the screen the mouse moves so everything seems to work fine one thing to keep in mind is since the power supply is in the bottom of the case you might want to get an extension cable for your 

motherboard power supply or else it is not going to be long enough that's why it took me two days to do this review because I gotta run back to the store and buy the extension cable finally the system is done as you can see Windows 10 is loading the only thing I did not do yesterday yesterday was connecting the video card because as you can see because the power supply is on the bottom the 4 pin CP CPU power supply the cable was not long enough so I had to run back 

to the store and buy the extension  I should've known this since the configuration is different usually is up here and the power connectors here does not a problem but from the back of the case to all the on top that does make it really annoying last night when I couldn't use my new graphic card but as you can see the graphic card a typical mid sized graphic card will take all 

the slots so there is literally no more PCI expansion slots left what I'm doing now is just going to the biles play with some settings nothing overclocking or anything I want to the system to run nice and cool consider I really didn't buy any aftermarket fan or any other cooling solutions let's see alright DVR just want to make sure everything has been read okay integrated healthy snacks alright 44 degrees for temperature is alright little bit hot current system temperature is 39 degrees just fine it would be better once I close the system up right now is still open to open air.


LEARN MORE ABOUT THE GIGABYTE GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 (REV. 1.0)

ModelBrandGIGABYTEModelGA-78LMT-USB3 R2 (rev. 1.0)
Supported CPUCPU Socket TypeAM3+/AM3CPU TypeAM3+ Socket:
Support for AMD AM3+ processor
Support for AMD AM3 Phenom II processor / AMD Athlon II processor
ChipsetsChipsetAMD 760GSouth BridgeAMD SB710
MemoryNumber of Memory Slots4×240pinMemory StandardDDR3 1600(O.C.)/ 1333/ 1066Maximum Memory Supported32GB
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.Channel SupportedDual Channel
Expansion SlotsPCI Express 2.0 x161 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16PCI Express x11 x PCI Express x1 slot
(The PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)PCI Slots1 x PCI Slot
Storage DevicesPATA1 x IDE connector supporting ATA-133/100/66/33SATA 3Gb/s6 x SATA 3Gb/sSATA RAID0/1/10/JBOD
Onboard VideoOnboard Video ChipsetNorth Bridge:
1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
* Simultaneous output for DVI-D and HDMI is not supported.
Support for DirectX 10
Maximum shared memory of 1GB
Onboard AudioAudio ChipsetRealtek ALC892Audio Channels2/4/5.1/7.1-channel
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
Support for S/PDIF Out
Onboard LANLAN ChipsetRealtek GbE LAN chipMax LAN Speed10/100/1000Mbps
Rear Panel PortsPS/21 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse portVideo Ports1 x D-Sub port
1 x DVI-D portHDMI1 x HDMIRJ451 x RJ45USB 3.12 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 portsUSB 1.1/2.04 x USB 2.0Audio Ports3 x audio jacks (Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
Internal I/O ConnectorsOnboard USB1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headersOther Connectors1 x CPU fan header
1 x system fan header
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x S/PDIF Out header
1 x serial port header
1 x parallel port header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Physical SpecForm FactorMicro ATXDimensions (W x L)9.6" x 9.6"Power Pin1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
FeaturesFeaturesHyper Transport Bus:
HyperTransport 3.0
Support up to 5200 MT/s

I/O Controller:
iTE I/O Controller Chip

H/W Monitoring:
System voltage detection
CPU/System temperature detection
CPU/System fan speed detection
CPU overheating warning
CPU/System fan fail warning
CPU/System fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.

BIOS:
2 x 32 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AWARD BIOS
Support for DualBIOS
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.0, SM BIOS 2.4, ACPI 1.0b

Unique Features:
Support for @BIOS
Support for Q-Flash
Support for Xpress BIOS Rescue
Support for Download Center
Support for Xpress Install
Support for EasyTune
* Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model.
Support for Smart Recovery2
Support for Auto Green
Support for ON/OFF Charge

Bundle Software:
Norton Internet Security (OEM version)

Operating System:
Support for Windows 7/XP.




Gigabyte AM3+ AMD DDR3 1333 760G HDMI Motherboard review







To find out more from Amazon link below

Post a Comment